Friday, September 5, 2008


Kasey bought me flowers this week and had them delivered to my work because i was having a REALLY bad day. There was one lily that was bigger than my hand!
He must really love me! :)




Looking good Jules :) nice lip tucked in!
The inside of the house! Looks like a maze right now





These are pictures of the Timber Frame Front doorLots of work into it, alot of detail it will be beautiful when finished

Side view
Back view There will be a big deck wrapping around the house... The big openning is a sliding glass door into the breakfast nook/ kitchen area









Jules looks quite small compared to the house eh?!






1 comment:

Jen said...

Holy Holy Huge House....can I have one please? Ask Kasey if he will finance one for us okay.
I love the pictures, it's fun to see what the house looks like and how huge Jules looks.
Keep posting and put one of yourself on sometime. I love you Auntie Loulie....your the best.
I love you more....Jen